Subtitle Eco-friendly Solutions to Improve any Garden
In this second book in the internationally successful No-Waste Gardening series, learn how to recycle and repurpose your way to a successful, productive, and eco-friendly organic garden!
In No-Waste Organic Gardening, author Shawna Coronado guides you toward a more sustainable landscape with dozens of tips, tricks, and solutions that save you time and money—all while saving the planet, too! A revision of Shawna's previous title,101 Organic Gardening Hacks, this new book tackles waste-reducing gardening in a clever, accessible way.
Learn how to:
- Turn yard debris into “black gold” in a DIY compost bin
- Foster rich, healthy soil with no-till techniques and all-natural fertilizers
- Upcycle household discards to grow seedlings
- Control pests with traps made from household discards
- Build a rain barrel from an old trash can
- Mix up your own potting soil to reduce plastic bag waste
- Protect spring plantings with repurposed jugs, jars, and containers
- Build a new raised bed with everyday items—no power tools required!
Plus, you’ll find solutions to common garden problems
and plenty of innovative and resourceful ways to reduce your outgoing waste
. Conquering the increasingly important art of responsible gardening
is a whole lot easier than you might think, with help from No-Waste Organic Gardening
For more advice on living waste-free, explore the first book in the No-Waste Gardening series, No-Waste Kitchen Gardening.